Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Proctor and Gamble Viral Email

> > Please read, even if you are an Obama fan. It
> > is legitimate, written by respected, Lou Prichett, formerly of
> > Proctor and Gamble. Lou Pritchett is one of corporate
> > America's true living legends- an acclaimed author, dynamic
> > teacher and one of the world's highest rated
> > speakers.
> >
> > Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize
> >20him as the foremost leader in change management. Lou
> > changed the way America does business by creating an audacious
> concept that came to be known as "partnering. " Pritchett
> > rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer
Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course
> > of 36 years, made corporate history.
> >
> >
> > AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA
> >
> > Dear President Obama:
> >
> > You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived
> > and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.
> >
> >You scare me because after months of exposure, I know
> > nothing about you.
> >
> >You scare me because I do not know how you paid for
> > your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale
> > lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.
> >
> >You scare me because you did not spend the formative years
> > of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not
> > an American.
> >
> >You scare me because you have never run a company or met
> > a payroll.
> >
> >You scare me because you have never had military
> > experience, thus don't understand it at its core.
> >
> >You scare me because you lack humility and
> > 'class', always blaming others.
> >
> >You scare me because for over half your life you have
> > aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and
> > you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to
> > see America fail.
> >
> >You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the
> > 'blame America ' crowd and deliver this message abroad.
> >
> >You scare me because you want to change America to a
> > European style country where the government sector dominates
> > instead of the private sector.
> >
> >You scare me because you want to replace our health care
> > system with a government controlled one.
> >
> >You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills'
> > to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale
> > reserves.
> >
> >You scare me because you want to kill the American
> > capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the
> > highest standard of living in the world.
> >
> >You scare me because you have begun to use
> > 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.
> >
> >You scare me because your own political party shrinks
> > from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible
> > spending proposals.
> >
> >You scare me because you will not openly listen to or
> > even consider opposing points of view from intelligent
> > people.
> >
> >You scare me because you falsely believe that you are
> > both omnipotent and omniscient.
> >
> >You scare me because the media gives you a free pass
> > on everything you do.
> >
> >You scare me because you demonize and want to silence
> > the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who
> > offer opposing, conservative points of view.
> >
> >You scare me because you prefer controlling over
> > governing.
> >
> >Finally,
> >you scare me because if you serve a second term I
> > will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8
> > years.
> >
> >Lou Pritchett
> >
> > TRUE CHECK:
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/youscareme.asp
>
> >
> >This letter was sent to the NY Times but they
> > never acknowledged it. Big surprise! Since it hit
> > the internet, however, it has had over 500,000
> > hits.
> > Keep it going. All that is necessary for evil to
> > succeed is that good men do nothing. It's happening
> > right now.

No comments: